Saturday, September 18, 2010

D Smoove - I Snap, I Sang Artist Spotlight

Ok So I have been meaning to Post this for a minute now. I met D Smoove at an event not too long ago and he told me he had some music to get to me. Another one of Palm Beaches Talented artists. D Smoove sings and Raps... so He Emailed me the "I Snap I Sang Mixtape" and it took me a minute to take the time to listen to it. Now that I did all I can say is wow. Dude got talent! So be on the lookout for this fresh new Talent!!  Palm Beach lets go!!
So Here is a couple Tracks off the Mixtape and the Link to Download the entire Mixtape!

Hold Your Applause [Very Hot]


http://hulkshare.com/c330hjoi2b9t#

Believe Dat [Very Hot]



http://hulkshare.com/ye2xdfckmalk#

Well Alright [Extremely Hot]



http://hulkshare.com/v58uhq1n3shz#

Dont Leave [Extremely Hot]



http://hulkshare.com/2o1wk12vk85w#

Mixtape Download

http://limelinx.com/files/5c94e368908d54af598f0330f99ba2a2

No comments: