Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hustle & Flow Week 4 Recap!!

  Ok since I first signed up to join the Hustle & Flow team as a host I wasn't really sure what to expect. I have attended alot of open mic type events and lets just say most of the ones I have been too are not alot of fun. However my intentions of Hustle & Flow was pretty simple... Host My First Event, get my face out more and get a little money for my work. What I got was the opportunity to host more events, I have met a huge base of talent that I did not even know about. Not all of Palm Beaches Talent lives on Facebook, Twitter, or whatever popular social networking site that is available.
   First of all the vibe inside RJs is very positive, upbeat, friendly, and fun. Drink specials are great, and it is very well organized! To make a long story short artists all get the oppurtunity to perform in front of their  peers and showcase their talent! I saw some great performances from J Vaughn, J Gaines, Low Pro, Lil Droppa, HMS, SMB, and many more! So make sure you come check us out this Thursday at RJS on 45th Street! If you are trying to perform contact me or @HookmanJones @MrBruceAlmighty